|Jesse Blayton Sr.|
I love listening to the radio, which probably makes me sound a bit antiquated, since it’s all about listening to Spotify now. But, in addition to hearing my favorite songs, I like listening to the DJs and their banter.
|DJ Jack Gibson|
|DJ James 'Alley Pat' Patrick|
Conference, led by Dr. Martin Luther King. It has been said that Dr. King would beat the roof of the office with a broomstick as a signal to send the microphone down, through the window, when he wanted to make public addresses.
|Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at SCLC and WERD Building|
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 box Ritz crackers (British friends, you can now buy Ritz crackers in our supermarkets)
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups mayonnaise (Hellmann’s works the best)
- 1 ½ cups grated extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil